The photo dablings of a girl who likes to take pictures
Thursday, October 30, 2008
Sweet Tiny Baby
Tiny to say the least--weighing in at 4 lb 15 oz! Thank you to her amazing parents for letting me take pictures of their precious little angel at 9 days old. I had so much fun. She is beautiful!
So cute! They turned out sooo good! Thank you so much for asking to take pictures. I definatly got the better end of the deal. I love how you had a vision of what to try, and were very creative. You have a lot of talent. Keep with it for sure! Can't wait to see the rest. Thanks again!!
2 comments:
She really is beautiful and you captured that very well!
So cute! They turned out sooo good! Thank you so much for asking to take pictures. I definatly got the better end of the deal. I love how you had a vision of what to try, and were very creative. You have a lot of talent. Keep with it for sure! Can't wait to see the rest. Thanks again!!
Post a Comment