The photo dablings of a girl who likes to take pictures
Katie! Those are awesome! He looks so great in those pics, and you did such a good job! ang
I am so serious that I want you to come allll the way out here for pics. You are amazing!
I'm a little biased, but those are some seriously cute pictures! thank you thank you thank you:) How do I get some copies of these?
Katie-You did not give yourself enough credit at ice cream night!! You take amazing pics!! I love the little tiny baby and the little boy in the tractor tire. You need to up your asking price!!Wonderful!Jennie
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Katie! Those are awesome! He looks so great in those pics, and you did such a good job!
ang
I am so serious that I want you to come allll the way out here for pics. You are amazing!
I'm a little biased, but those are some seriously cute pictures! thank you thank you thank you:) How do I get some copies of these?
Katie-You did not give yourself enough credit at ice cream night!! You take amazing pics!! I love the little tiny baby and the little boy in the tractor tire. You need to up your asking price!!
Wonderful!
Jennie
Post a Comment