Because I've been too busy taking pictures!
Here's a sample of some of my work lately...
A cute family of little families on a beautiful fall day!




A fun family on a very rainy fall day (luckily it stopped just in time for our shoot).


Another cute family on the farm--loving the red and black!


And, of course, my poster family! It was pretty cold, and those kids were pretty good sports!



Now I just have to get around to editing my own family pics that my sister-in-law took for us the other day...and some newborn shots that I'm behind on...not to mention the session I shot today...gotta love it!
Here's a sample of some of my work lately...
A cute family of little families on a beautiful fall day!




A fun family on a very rainy fall day (luckily it stopped just in time for our shoot).


Another cute family on the farm--loving the red and black!


And, of course, my poster family! It was pretty cold, and those kids were pretty good sports!



Now I just have to get around to editing my own family pics that my sister-in-law took for us the other day...and some newborn shots that I'm behind on...not to mention the session I shot today...gotta love it!
1 comment:
So cute! I can't believe how much Chad's little boy looks just like him!
Post a Comment