adorable! I love the cake pictures best. You are really getting good! Maybe I will have you do Brooklyn's 1 year shoot as well--that is if you're not booked!
Sooo cute! I never even thought about pro pics for my kids 1st birthdays! Look what I missed. You are great! I would love to check out your family blog too!
It just occurred to me that I haven't been checking this blog! So, on this post and the ones below. Very cute! I love what you've done with the colors on this post especially.
wow, I can't believe it took me this long to comment on these pictures! they are amazing, in fact I showed them to my friend the other day! Thanks for the inspiration to keep taking pictures!
5 comments:
adorable! I love the cake pictures best. You are really getting good! Maybe I will have you do Brooklyn's 1 year shoot as well--that is if you're not booked!
Sooo cute! I never even thought about pro pics for my kids 1st birthdays! Look what I missed. You are great! I would love to check out your family blog too!
Katie...you have definitely found your niche! These shots are adorable. I too love the cake ones the best.
It just occurred to me that I haven't been checking this blog! So, on this post and the ones below. Very cute! I love what you've done with the colors on this post especially.
wow, I can't believe it took me this long to comment on these pictures! they are amazing, in fact I showed them to my friend the other day! Thanks for the inspiration to keep taking pictures!
Post a Comment